New Delhi: In order to boost its sales Patanjali brought Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi Card which enables consumers to get discounts on its products. The master card can be purchased online from their website, www.patanjaliayurved.net or one can call on helpline no- 18001804108 or write on email Id- email@example.com. The price of the card is Rs.100.
Here are some major benefits of Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi card-
- An opportunity for its members to earn up to 10% additional benefits over the loaded amount; the amount can only be used to purchase products at Patanjali exclusive stores.
- The cardholder or cardholder’s nominee will get up to Rs. 5. Lakhin case of death or up to Rs. 2.5 Lakh in case of permanent disability due to accident subject to terms and condition of the scheme.
- Swadeshi Nishtha Sahyog will be provided only if the cardholder has purchased a minimum of Rs. 6000/- in the last 180 days from the date of the accident.
- Cardholder Military/Paramilitary and Police personnel died during any militant incident will also be covered in the definition of an accident for the purpose of financial assistance under the scheme.
- For activation of the card, the user has to visit the nearest Patanjali Mega Store, Arogya Kendra or Patanjali Chikitsalye to activate the card.
- Patanjali will announce about the particular date for the disbursement of financial assistance on its official website on a quarterly/half yearly basis.