A staggering number of people either have full-blown type 2 diabetes or are pre-diabetic. A lot of medication advancements have made us really ignorant about our blood sugar, while there are plenty of ways to cure diabetes and balance the level of sugar in our blood. While there is a lot of information out there, the best solution to balance the blood sugar level is to go back to the basics of nutrients our body needs.
It has been shown in some scientific studies that Ayurvedic tips can be pretty helpful in establishing a healthy metabolic function. This can be done by addressing blood sugar imbalances and other critical diabetes and metabolic health issues. All we need to do is to follow time-tested Ayurvedic tips to support healthy glucose levels in the blood.
Let’s have a look at these simple Ayurvedic tips to manage blood sugar effectively
- Take a glass of water, boil it with 10 basil leaves, 10 neem leaves, and 10 belpatras early in the morning with empty stomach.
- Seeds of Jamun, also known as Indian Blueberry, are widely used in Ayurveda to ensure the sugar level in blood is balanced. A glass full of water with a teaspoon of Jamun seed powder, early in the morning can be really helpful to counter the rising level of glucose in blood.
- Keep some water in a copper vessel overnight and drink that in the morning to ensure a balanced blood sugar.
- Kapha can be a serious thing for people with abnormal sugar levels, To reduce kapha, avoid excess intake of sweets, carbohydrates, and dairy products. Replace them with some fresh vegetables and bitter herbs.
- Turmeric is an essential part of Ayurveda and it can be helpful in balancing sugar levels in our blood. Thus Turmeric should be an essential part of daily diet.
Follow these tips from Ayurveda and ensure a balanced blood sugar level.